The WHO wants to grab global control through health. The UN wants to do the same thing through climate change. Both are pushing global digital IDs. Meanwhile, G20 and the Bank of International Settlements want to impose Central Bank Digital Currencies worldwide. If we do not resist now, we will inevitably become trapped in a digital gulag.
On September 20, the UN is hosting one of three high-level meetings on health with WHO officials attending.
At the “Pandemic Prevention, Preparedness and Response” meeting on the 20th, the outcome will be a political declaration that “aims at ‘mobilizing political will at the national, regional and international levels for pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.’” This meeting and the document they will likely pass appear to be designed to provide political momentum to the passage of the problematic Amendments to the International Health Regulations and the new proposed pandemic treaty, both of which would seriously compromise if not destroy our national sovereignty and personal medical freedom.
In the proposed Amendments of the International Health Regulations:
- The word “non-binding” has been deleted to make the “recommendations” of the WHO binding.
- The WHO will be able to intervene not only when an active public health risk exists, but also when the public health risk is only potential.
The Proposed Pandemic Treaty:
- Establishes Global Surveillance, no doubt through Vaccine Passports, Smart Health Cards, or other forms of digital IDs, which can give rise to a Chinese-style Social Credit System.
- Commits governments to Censor Dissenting Views (Article 17, p. 23). “The Parties commit to … tackle false, misleading misinformation or disinformation … each party is encouraged … to counteract misinformation, disinformation and false news, thereby strengthening public trust.”
- “One Health Approach” (Article 18, #3, pg. 24). One Health includes not only human health, but also the health of animals, agricultural plants, and the environment. If passed, the WHO would have control over every aspect of existence on earth.
The two WHO instruments will come to a vote at the World Health Assembly in May 2024.
In addition, the United Nations itself is calling for an “Emergency Platform” that would “operationalize automatically” . . . “in the event of a future complex global shock . . .” This shock could range from a “major climactic event” to a “cyberspace connectivity disruption,” a “major event in outer space” or even an “unforeseen ‘black swan’ event.” In other words, the United Nations, like the WHO, wants to take over operations that should be run by our own government in case of any event on earth or in outer space that it deems an “emergency.”
The only way to preserve our national sovereignty and personal medical freedom is to defund and withdraw from both the UN and the WHO.
For more information:
Other relevant links: