For Immediate Release
January 18, 2023
Digital Gulag: The WHO’s
Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations
Expert Panel Takes the Mask off of the WHO’s Secret Effort to Usurp Sovereign Powers through the Imposition of Illegitimate, Global, Health Emergency Rules
Washington, D.C. — With scant coverage by the mainstream media, the World Health Organization appears to be attempting a major power grab by means of revising the International Health Regulations. If the proposed amendments currently under consideration are passed, our national and individual sovereignty are greatly at risk.
The proposed amendments would, for example:
- Eliminate the requirement that the WHO consult with a nation before taking action on a report of a potential health concern within that nation (Article 9)
- Obligate nations to “recognize WHO as the guidance and coordinating authority of international public health response,” giving WHO broad powers to require nations to follow its “guidance” (New Article 13A)
- Give State Parties power to issue “Passenger Locator Forms” for “the purposes of contact tracing” (Article 23, New 6)
- Give State Parties the ability to implement “an interoperability mechanism for secure global digital exchange of information . . . countering the dissemination of false and unreliable information . . .” in the media and social networks (Article 44, New D and New E).
- Establish an “Implementation Committee” and a “Compliance Committee” to monitor and facilitate compliance (Article 53A and New Chapter IV, Article 53 bis-quater)
The changes would institute global digital health certificates, dramatically increase the billions of dollars available to the WHO, greatly expand surveillance and censorship of dissenting views, and enable nations to implement the regulations WITHOUT respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of people.
Is the WHO being used to establish a Digital Gulag – a biotech totalitarian security state?
Agreement by a simple majority of the 194 member nations is all that is needed to adopt the amendments because, as amendments to an existing agreement, without the advice and consent of the United States Senate.
The Working Group on Amendments to the International Health Regulations is meeting behind closed doors January 9 to 13 to finalize these proposed amendments for consideration by the WHO. Their report is due on January 15. Join us for the next Stop Vax Passports Task Force (SVPTF) webinar, “Digital Gulag: The WHO’s Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations,” 4:30-6:00 pm ET, Wednesday, 18 January, to discuss the implications of this report.
Participants are encouraged to Take Action HERE.
WHAT: A SVPTF Webinar | Digital Gulag: The WHO’s Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations
WHEN: 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET, Wednesday, 18 January, 2023
HOST and MODERATOR:
- Reggie Littlejohn, Esq.: Co-Chair of the Stop Vax Passports Task Force, founder and president of Women’s Rights without Frontiers, Member of the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Trevor Loudon: Author and filmmaker, “The Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within the Church”; contributor, Epoch Times – Topic: Is the WHO an arm of the CCP?
- Dr. Peter Breggin, MD: Acclaimed American Psychiatrist, Medical Health Watchdog and anti-Corruption Defender, Author of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey | Breggin.com – Topic: Are global predators using the WHO to enslave humanity?
- James Roguski: author, independent researcher, activist and essayist, on Substack.com and StoptheWho.com – Topic: The WHO’s International Health Amendment Process: Where we’ve been, what is the current status, and the secrecy of the process
- Pam Pryor: Senior Bureau Official for International Organizational Affairs, a role overseeing U.S. engagement in the United Nations and other international organizations, during the Trump administration. Before the Bureau, Pryor served as Senior Advisor to the Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights. Senior Fellow for the Center for Security Policy. – Topic: Where do we go from here? What’s at stake and how to resist the attack on our sovereignty.
HOW: Register to attend at StopVaxPassports.org
* * *
To interview representatives of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, contact [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, Reggie Littlejohn, 310.592.5722, [email protected].