For Immediate Release
June 13, 2022
Digital gulag: At Davos and Geneva world elites announce global surveillance platforms
Panel of experts to discuss developments at the WHO and WEF
WASHINGTON, D.C.— The globalists at Davos and the World Health Organization (WHO) continue to build out the Digital Gulag of the Great Reset. In meetings hosted in Geneva earlier this month it was revealed that the WHO has contracted with Deutsche Telecom and its subsidiary, T-Systems, for the development of a global vaccine passport platform. And, at Davos, the World Economic Forum (WEF) showcased plans for a global carbon footprint tracker. Both tools are gateways to mass surveillance and social credit systems modeled on Communist China’s brutal and draconian system of population control.
“These are massive, centralized data collection on an unprecedented scale and a threat to the freedom and privacy of every person everywhere,” said Reggie Littlejohn, co-founder of the Stop Vax Passports Task Force.
The Stop Vax Passports Task Force will discuss these developments and share updates to the ongoing fight against amendments to the International Health Regulations and the creation of a stand-alone Pandemic Treaty in a Monday, June 13 panel discussion, The Digital Gulag at Davos and the WHO — The Fight Continues.
What actually happened at the World Health Assembly to the amendments proposed by the Biden Administration that would damage our national sovereignty? What is the new “Pandemic Treaty,” and does it pose a similar threat? How might the coming digital tracking mechanisms be used to restrict movement and punish dissent? What can Americans do to protect their sovereignty and civil rights?
Join us this Monday for an important panel discussion with Frank Gaffney, Reggie Littlejohn, Dr. David Bell, Leo Hohmann, Jay Valentine, Steve Kirsch, James Roguski, Hon. Pete Hoekstra.
WHAT: Webinar | The Digital Gulag at Davos and the WHO — The Fight Continues
WHEN: 4:30-6 pm ET, Monday, June 13
Moderator & Co-Host:
- Frank Gaffney, Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Host of Securing America T.V., Vice Chair, Committee on the Present Danger: China; co-Chair of the Stop Vax Passports Task Force
- Reggie Littlejohn, President & Founder, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers; co-Chair of the Stop Vax Passports Task Force
The Pandemic Treaty Zero Draft: Tool for Global Surveillance?
- Leo Hohmann, Veteran investigative reporter and blogger at Leo Hohmann.com and author of “Stealth Invasion”
WHO, WEF and the “Great Reset”
- Steve Kirsch, Founder, COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF), Silicon Valley philanthropist.
Public Health Emergencies of International Concern — What are the Odds for Abuse?
- Dr. David Bell, Dr. Bell is a public health physician. He has previously worked at the World Health Organization; as program head for malaria and febrile diseases at the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) in Geneva; and as director of Global Health Technologies at the Intellectual Ventures Global Good Fund. He is now on the board of Pandemics, Data, and Analytics (PANDA), a group studying the world’s response to COVID-19.
The Dangers of Lockdowns, the Pandemic Treaty and the WHO Funding Structure
- James Roguski, Researcher and analyst who broke the story on pending U.S. amendments to the International Health Regulations
The WHO’s Shell Game — What’s the Game Plan?
- Jay Valentine, CEO of ContingencySales.com. Contingency Sales brings disruptive technology to market without outside venture capital. Jay led the team that developed the eBay fraud detection engine, stopping online auction fraud in its tracks. This group also broke some of the largest Medicaid and insurance cases in the country. Jay’s team developed the similarity profiling technology used in the No Fly System.
Vaccine Passports and the China Social Credit System
- Pete Hoekstra, Chairman of the Advisory Board at the Center for Security Policy. He previously served as the United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (2018-2021). He represented the 2nd district of Michigan in the United States House of Representatives (1993-2011). Hoekstra was chairman of the House Intelligence Committee (2004-2007)
Congress Must Engage to Protect US Sovereignty
- Hosted by: The Stop Vax Passports task force for the Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC) & Women’s Rights Without Frontiers (WRWF)
HOW: Register to attend at https://stopvaxpassports.org/
* * *
- Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
- Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, Reggie Littlejohn, 310.592.5722, [email protected].