For Immediate Release
August 22, 2022
COVID Injections and Women: Miscarriage, Infertility, and More
Stop Vax Passports Task Force experts to discuss the dramatic effects of the COVID-19 vaccines on women’s reproductive health
WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to experts such as Dr. James Thorp, COVID-19 injections have resulted in spikes in miscarriages, infertility, and serious menstrual complications — yet these increases are difficult to quantify, because of claimed suppression in reporting of adverse events.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) continues to recommend COVID-19 injections for pregnant women. Reputable institutions such as Johns Hopkins, Lancet and the Mayo Clinic have jumped onboard.
The CDC website states, “COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for all people 6 months and older. This includes people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or might become pregnant in the future.”
Reggie Littlejohn, President of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers and Co-Chair of the Stop Vaccine Passports Task Force, stated, “Informed consent is required before any decision regarding medical treatment may be made. The fact that women are not informed about the serious risks to their reproductive health and to the lives of their unborn children in relation to the COVID injections is unethical. Where the injections are mandated, the lack of informed consent is an outrage.”
What is the truth? Are these jabs “safe and effective,” or do they pose an unacceptable risk to women and their unborn children?
Members of the public are invited to attend an important webinar hosted by The Stop Vaccine Passports Task Force for Women’s Rights Without Frontiers and the Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC). The webinar, titled “Covid Injections and Women: Miscarriage, Infertility, and More,” will be held Wednesday, August 24, from 4:30-6:00 pm ET. Viewers will hear from experts regarding the impact of COVID-19 injections on fertility, pregnant women, and on their unborn babies.
WHAT: A Stop Vax Passports Task Force (SVPTF) webinar | COVID Injections and Women: Miscarriage, Infertility, and More
WHEN: Wednesday, August 24 from 4:30-6:00 pm ET
CO-HOST & MODERATOR
- Frank Gaffney — Vice Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China; Co-Chair, Stop Vaccine Passports Task Force
CO-HOST & PANELIST
- Reggie Littlejohn — President & Founder of Women’s Rights without Frontiers, Co-Chair, Stop Vax Passports Task Force, Recipient of Life Site News “People of the Year 2021 Award”
Topic: COVID Injections: A Women’s Rights Issue
- James Thorp, MD — Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine.
Topic: COVID Injections: Impact on Pregnancy, Miscarriage, Fertility, and Menstrual Cycles
- Lee Vliet, MD — President and CEO of Truth for Health Foundation, Member of the International Society of Gynecologic Endocrinology
Topic: COVID Shots Damage to Ovaries and Testicles: Whole Body Effects
- Dr. Naomi Wolf — Author of bestselling “The Bodies of Others,” Founder and CEO of Daily Clout; Rhodes Scholar and Yale Graduate
Topic: COVID Injections, the Baby Die-Off and Pregnant Women in the Pfizer Trials: What Pfizer Knew
- Dr. Jessica Rose, PhD, MSc, BSc
Topic: What are the Studies and Data Showing? A Focus on Fertility
- Evelyn Griffin, MD — Physician, double board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as lifestyle medicine
Topic: Personal Experience Treating Post-Injection Women; Defeating Vaccine Mandates for Children in Louisiana
HOW: Register to attend at StopVaxPassports.org
* * *
To interview representatives of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, contact [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102.
Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, Reggie Littlejohn, 310.592.5722, [email protected].